Monday, October 5, 2015

Midnight Mystery Quilt - My Courthouse Steps Units

October's assignment for the Midnight Mystery quilt-a-long was to make some giant Courthouse Steps Units.

(It is not too late to join! See the Mystery Quilt Tab above for all of the information.)

Here are my Courthouse Steps Units (they are each 19" x 19")


Just remember that it is not too late to join in! (We also have the option of an un-mystery quilt for those that would like a sneak peek of the finished design).


The next set of instructions will be posted on the first Thursday of November (the 5th), thanks so much for quilting along with me :)

Related Mystery Quilt Posts
July - Cutting Instructions
August - Flying Geese
September  - Square in a Square
October - Courthouse Steps


I am very happy to link up with Main Crush Monday @ Cooking Up Quilts, Sew Cute Tuesday @ Blossom Heart Quilts, and Fabric Tuesday @ Quilt Story.








8 comments:

  1. I finished mine on the weekend. The blocks sewed up easily and quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting to see so many of our fabric selections grouped together in these blocks, Cheryl. Thanks for hosting such a fun mystery quilt each year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blocks looks great! Cheryl you are so good at creating and running a mystery quilt along! I hope you do it every year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, Nice! Pretty fabrics - I can't wait to see the final quilt. I'm still working on my SiaS - and having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. owing up to just collecting the instructions at the moment cannot decide on fabrics etc

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm enjoying watching your quilt come to life. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!! I like the colour combination on these blocks.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful blocks. I'm wishing I had switched a couple of fabrics, but that's part of the fun of a mystery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!