Monday, November 24, 2014

Looking Glass Blog Hop - Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty

The next stop on the Looking Glass Blog Hop is Michelle who blogs over at From Bolt to Beauty.

I met Michelle when she had posted her version of my Candy Circles quilt pattern I had posted on the Moda Bake Shop. I think that she might be my long lost quilting twin, we have very similar tastes in fabrics, I love all of her quilt designs, and we have very similar aged little kids.

Michelle is a self-taught sewist. She loves making bags, pillows, and simple garments. Her hobby turned into a true obsession, however, when she made her first quilt, in the summer of 2013. Now, over a dozen quilts later, she squeezes in time at her sewing machine whenever she can, recording her creative adventures at From Bolt to Beauty

You can get your own copy of Looking Glass in my pattern shop (digital and print versions) and on Etsy.



I love Michelle's twist on the spacing of the rows on the front and back of the quilt.  Thank you so much Michelle for reviewing for me!

Please hop over to Michelle's Blog
 for more pictures of her quilt!  Here are all the stops on the blog hop with many chances to win a copy of Looking Glass:
Friday Nov. 21st: Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs
Saturday Nov. 22nd: Lin @ Lin's Quilts
Sunday Nov. 23rd: Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts
Monday Nov. 24th: Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
Monday Nov. 24th: Anna @ Fresh Dew Drops
Tuesday Nov. 25th: Chelsea @ Patch the Giraffe
Wednesday Nov. 26th: Shauna @ Shauna's World
Wednesday Nov. 26th: Debbie
Friday Nov. 28th: Shelley @ The Carpenter's Daughter Who Quilts

You can get your own copy of Looking Glass in my pattern shop (digital and print versions) and on Etsy.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!