Sunday, November 23, 2014

Looking Glass Blog Hop - Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts

The next stop on the Looking Glass Blog Hop, is Beth who blogs over at Cooking Up Quilts.

I met Beth through the 2014 New Quilt Blogger Blog Hop and she makes some absolutely beautiful quilts and bags.  She is also quickest tester in the country! I am honored to have her pattern test again for me.  She made a wonderful version of Scrappy Tiles which can be found here.

Here are some pictures of her finished baby version of Looking Glass that she is calling Happy Quilt.  I would agree that the quilt is very happy!  I love how she used an extra row of blocks in the quilt backing, it really is a two-sided quilt.

You can get your own copy of Looking Glass in my pattern shop (digital and print versions) and on Etsy.




Thank you so much Beth for reviewing for me!

Please hop over to Beth's Blog
 for more pictures of her quilt and a giveaway for a digital copy of the Looking Glass pattern!

Here are all the stops on the blog hop:
Friday Nov. 21st: Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs  <-- me
Saturday Nov. 22nd: Lin @ Lin's Quilts
Sunday Nov. 23rd: Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts
Monday Nov. 24th: Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
Monday Nov. 24th: Anna @ Fresh Dew Drops
Tuesday Nov. 25th: Chelsea @ Patch the Giraffe
Wednesday Nov. 26th: Shauna @ Shauna's World
Wednesday Nov. 26th: Debbie
Friday Nov. 28th: Shelley @ The Carpenter's Daughter Who Quilts

You can get your own copy of Looking Glass in my pattern shop (digital and print versions) and on Etsy.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!