Tuesday, March 11, 2014

On a "Jelly" Roll by Katherine from Sew Me Something Good

I have said before that one of the best things about blogging are the other quilters I have met.  One of the super, wonderful quilty women I have had the pleasure of becoming friends with is Katherine.  She has a great blog over at Sew Me Something Good, and is not only a wonderful person, but also is an excellent quilter and pattern designer (and she make the most adorable things with scraps :).

Katherine has made the baby version of my pattern On a "Jelly" Roll using Barcelona by Zen Chic for Moda and Kona Ash as the background that I would love to share with you today.  She talks about making the quilt here and she even quilted the quilt using her vintage sewing machine.

You can make your own version of On a "Jelly" Roll.  The pattern is available in my pattern shop in both digital and print forms:



All pictures by Katherine from Sew Me Something Good.  Used with Permission
Please stop by her blog post to check out more details about her quilt and quilting.  In addition to showing off the finish in her post, she has a number of helpful tips on free motion quilting with a vintage machine.

Thank you so much Katherine for allowing me to show off your wonderful On a "Jelly" Roll quilt!

I am always so excited to see different versions of my patterns.  If you have made one of my patterns I would love to see it, please e-mail it to me or post it in the Meadow Mist Designs flickr group.





4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Cheryl. What a treat to be featured on your lovely blog!

    Love, love, love your On a "Jelly" Roll pattern. The blocks go together so quickly and the layout possibilities make it extra fun to play with. It's a great design that has me dreaming of other versions I HAVE to make. Thanks for designing such a clever and gorgeous pattern and for being such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine's baby quilt is simply gorgeous! Love the fabrics she chose for using in this design. Love the quilting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the quilt on Katherine's blog when she first posted pictures. I love it! I agree with Lorna - the fabrics are perfect for the design. A wonderful pattern and a gorgeous quilt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to see your pattern made with these fabrics! Beautiful design! The quilting is great, too.
    Julie @ The Crafty Quilter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!